About Me

My photo
♥candles blown on jan. 29♥ ♥im a SIMPLE GIRL♥ ♥im a real sweety♥ ♥im rarely bad♥ ♥im KOREAN and TAIWANESE MOVIE ADDICT♥ ♥ONLY daughter but im not SPOiLED♥ ♥i love to POSE♥ ♥i am now studying in a degree of art of caring♥ ♥i love CAMERA♥ ♥i love foods♥ ♥i love to go out♥ ♥i love to be FREE♥ ♥i want them to give me MY INDEPENDENCE♥ ♥i love the people WHO LOVES ME♥ ♥i Love my FAMILY♥ ♥i LOVE my DADY CHUCK♥ ♥i love my BESTFRIEND♥ ♥i love my FRIENDS♥ ♥i love GOD,of course!♥ ♥im not rebellious♥ ♥im a GOOD GIRL with a habit of being bad♥ ♥i am CHILDLIKE (not childish)♥ ♥but I LOVE DEEPLY♥ ♥i am INCREDIBLY PATIENT♥ ♥my family reign my life♥ ♥i am a WANDERER and DREAMER♥ ♥i STAND for what i BELIEVE♥ ♥one of my ULTIMATE GOAL in life is to GIVE AND RECEIVE LOVE♥ ♥i love UNCONDITIONALLY♥ ♥i am short but living to the fullest i've known♥ coz i BELIEVE, WE ARE NOT PERFECT

Jun 16, 2009

Friends are precious


What a great beach outing with high school friends. It's quite a long time that we didn't see each other. So we decided to spend time together for overnight. It's at the Isla beach resort @ samal island. It is also a nice place and very affordable for us to enjoy with our friends. Even there is an absence of some of our friends but still we enjoyed and had a leave a mark of great memory. I really treasure my friends especially my high school friends because they are the one i am with in good times even in bad times, and we are friends for a long time. So i treasure them.

No comments:

Post a Comment